We have answered some of the most common questions you may have. If you do not find the answer to your question, please feel free to ask us, by filling out the form on the right.
- How does ROI-BOT ™ differ from other similar applications?
ROI-BOT ™ is a cloud computing software tool designed for automotive executives, that consolidates vendor data to make decisions based on insights and trends reported by the software.
- How does my data get entered into the system?
Depending on the dealer’s vendor choices, data will be collected automatically via API or data feeds. Some data will be entered each month manually by the dealership since certain vendors will not provide automated data feeds.
- Will my data be shared with other vendors or third parties?
No. Dealership identifiable data is secure and not sold or shared with third parties.
- How long does it take to set up?
Dealers setup is completed in less than an hour.
- When does the automated data collection start?
As soon as the account is setup, data collection will start within 24 hours.
- Is there a long-term contract?
No. Dealers can sign-up for a month to month contract.
- How much does the product cost?
Pricing is dependent on the number of stores managed by ROI-BOT ™. Contact a sales representative for pricing.
- How long has ROI-BOT ™ be available to dealers?
ROI-BOT ™ is a new product for dealers,however the product has been under development for over 2 years. The foundation for ROI-BOT ™ was built on a reporting tool that was once only available to a private group of dealers.
- Will ROI-BOT ™ have Automotive ZMOT categories?
Yes. The software will divide marketing investments in multiple ways including those previously included in the PCG ZMOT spreadsheet: Stimulus, ZMOT, FMOT, and SMOT.