ROI-BOT ™ allows dealers to automate their data feeds and also provide manual data entry for vendors that are not yet connected to the ROI-BOT ™ API.
Each month, dealers will enter their monthly expenses and data from vendors who provide only paper reports or do not provide data feeds.
This will allow the data warehouse to contain all the vital statistics and metrics from the dealership’s marketing partners.
At any time or location, dealership executives can log into ROI-BOT ™ to review their business data. The data warehouse also can categorize dealer investments into Stimulus, ZMOT, FMOT, and SMOT as defined by the book “Winning The Zero Moment of Truth” written by Jim Lecinski.
Insights Into Dealership Investments
There are hundreds of questions that can be answered using ROI-BOT ™:
- What are the traffic trends for my website as they relate to leads, calls, and sales?
- How are my investments in SEO and SEM impacting website traffic and leads?
- How has my chat leads been impacted with changes in my marketing budget?
- How is my online reputation marketing program working for my dealership?
- What is the cost per unique visitor to my website from traditional media?
- What keywords or marketing partners are driving the most traffic to my website?
- I switched website vendors, how is that working for my dealership?
- Has investments in phone training increased leads and appointments?
- What metrics have changed since I started Google Adwords?
Once you purchase the ROI-BOT ™ software, your account coordinator will setup your store in the system. If you have multiple locations, you will need to license ROI-BOT ™ for each store. With your account setup, you can enter in your Google accounts, social media accounts, and dealership information so data can be collected from vendors providing ROI-BOT ™ with an automated daily feed.
Dealers can then enter in back data using our monthly data entry forms. In just a few minutes, historical budget data can be entered into ROI-BOT ™ for trending and analysis. Most dealers already have a summary report of their monthly budget investments.